For some of us, hair loss, thinning, or baldness is a sensitive topic, and not one that's liked to be discussed lightly. If this is something you are struggling with, we're here to help you find the best (and most beautiful) solution to your problem.
There are a lot of remedies out there that promise results, but this can take a lot of time, money, and trial and error. We're here to provide you with an easy, safe, and instant solution without damaging your natural hair.
Showpony Hair Extensions are created, tested and trialled by trained professionals with years of experience in the industry, promising you the highest quality products and application techniques.
We're here to help you deal with hair loss, thinning and baldness and provide you with information on how to use our products for the best results.
The Showpony team are passionate about going above and beyond to help our customers look and feel their best, both inside and out. They're changing the way the industry and its customers perceive hair extensions. It's no longer just about creating length and volume, but so much more! With the power of partial applications, hair extensions can help to fill in gaps, create thickness where the hair is thin, and even add chemical-free colour and highlights.
With a range of premium hair extensions to suit most hair types, we're confident we'll have just what you need to achieve your dream hair and have the confidence you deserve! Browse the collection here, or contact us for a free consultation.
14" hair extensions are also perfect for those with shorter hair styles, minimising wastage from cutting the hair.
How Can Showpony Hair Extensions Help?
- By adding volume to your hair, they can help to cover up any thin areas or gaps.
- The extra length and thickness of hair extensions can help to make your hair look fuller and thicker overall, which can minimise the appearance of thinning or balding areas.
- Use hair extensions to create hair styles that draw attention away from any problem areas. For example, a sleek and straight style will be less noticeable than a voluminous, curly style.
- If you are purchasing your products online, like clip ins or the 3in1 hair extension, make sure to choose the right shade that matches your natural hair colour as closely as possible. This will help to create a more natural look.
- When shopping for extensions, be sure to buy high-quality products from a reputable brand like Showpony. Poor quality extensions can cause damage to your hair and make your hair concerns worse.
- Book in a consultation appointment with your hairstylist. They will provide advice and recommendations on which method of Showpony hair extensions is best suited to your hair type and goals.
- Permanent hair extensions should only be applied and removed by a professional hairstylist. Do not try to apply or remove them yourself, as this will likely damage your hair.
- Be sure to take care of your natural hair by using quality hair care products, for washing, heat protection, and moisturising. This will help to keep your hair healthy and robust, which could also minimise the chance of hair loss or thinning in the future.
Hair loss is a common problem that affects many people, both men and women. However, there are ways to deal with this problem using hair extensions. We hope this article was helpful and that Showpony Hair Extensions can help you deal with your hair loss or thinning hair.
For more information or to purchase our products, please visit our website at www.showponyaus.com.au. We have a wide range of different colours and styles to choose from.
Need help choosing the right products for you? Get in contact with our helpful team on 07 5522 0488 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.