Returns & Exchange
Returns & Exchange
Set out below are our guidelines which will improve our service, timelines and support to our customers requesting an approval for the return of any product.
WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE OF SHOWPONY PRODUCT
Showpony guarantees its product to be free from faults when applied and worn under the conditions specified in our Maintenance and Care Policy. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, bleaching, colouring or unreasonable use or neglect. All claims must be made within 30 days of purchasing our product. Any claims made after this time will be reviewed at the discretion of Showpony.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OF PRODUCT
Due to Health Regulations, we are unable to accept change of mind for any hair extensions, once the package has been opened.
If you have not purchased the products directly from Showpony, then you must return the products to the place of purchase to request a refund or replacement. This applies if you have purchased our products from a wholesaler or third party. No direct consumer complaints will be handled by Showpony unless specifically approved by Management.
To organise a return, the following procedure should be followed.
1. Telephone our free call number 1800 233 386 (or +61 7 5522 0488) to organise the return. One of our friendly team members will discuss your requirements and organise a Return Authority (RA) number, should your item(s) be eligible for return.
2. A returns form with an RA number will then be emailed to you for completion. This must be completed in full and emailed back to Head Office email@example.com A copy of the returns form (including the RA number) must accompany the products returned.
3. Ensure item(s) are in original packaging and suitable for resale or if you are returning any faulty hair, please plait the hair neatly and ensure the product is completely dry before sending.
4. Returns are to be sent back to Showpony Head Office at the customer’s expense (unless proven faulty), to: Showpony, PO Box 2407 Burleigh BC QLD 4220
5. Upon receipt of the returned goods, Customer Service will assess the product, and notify the customer of the outcome within 2 business days.
6. Any replacements (subject to available stock) or refunds will be processed by our Customer Service team within 7 business days of receipt of the return.
7. Please do not return any goods without contacting us first. Any items returned without a valid RA number will not be accepted.
We request that any queries regarding incorrect orders or missing stock be reported to our Customer Service Department via free call 1800 233 386 immediately and within 7 working days of stock being received. This will enable us to promptly and correctly fulfill your original order, and allow us to correct your invoice and account. Hair will not be accepted if it is not returned in original packaging and in original condition.
REPLACEMENT OR CREDIT
For all warranty claims approved by Showpony, we will replace the product with the exact style and colour match as originally ordered. Customers will receive a credit for wholesale value if replacement is not commercially possible. A credit or a replacement preference needs to be specified when completing the RA form and will be at Showpony’s discretion.
REPLACEMENTS NOT SUBJECT TO WARRANTY CLAIMS
Any replacement or colour swap out required, that is not the subject of a warranty claim, will incur a 15% restocking and handling fee.
Weft hair extensions/Stick Tip hair extensions are only recommended for use on clients with medium to thick hair.
Tape hair extensions are recommended for all hair types – fine, medium and thick. Please note that customers with thick hair may require more than the recommended number of packets, to achieve the desired result.
Showpony’s Hair Care range is especially formulated for use on all hair extensions produced by Showpony. Do not use shampoo or products containing Argan or Moroccan oils, protein, citrus, high alcohol content, Keratin treatments or lauryl sulphate. This includes any medicated or toning shampoos and fake tanning products. Using these products may cause tape slippage and/or discolouration to your extensions and may void your warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Showpony guarantee the tape against slippage for six weeks when following our Maintenance and Care Policy instructions, and using our Hair Care range with no other products.