GUARANTEE OF SHOWPONY PRODUCT
Showpony guarantees that its products are of merchantable quality (or applicable mandatory guarantees or warranties of the law in the country of purchase). The guarantee does not apply if the Goods are damaged because you did not follow the instructions set out in the “Hair Care Information” link under the FAQs section of the Website or damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, bleaching, colouring or unreasonable use or neglect.
Showpony guarantee the tape against slippage for four to six weeks when our Hair Care Information policy and instructions are followed by using our specific hair care range.
All claims must be made within 30 days of purchasing our product (except for faulty products). Any claims made after this time will be reviewed at the discretion of Showpony.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OF PRODUCT
Showpony allows returns of:
(a) Goods that do not conform to the guarantee above; or
(b) If you change your mind, but due to health regulations for hair extension products, only if they are in their original unopened packaging.
If you have not purchased the products directly from Showpony, then you must return the products to the place of purchase to request a refund or replacement. This applies if you have purchased our products from a salon, wholesaler or third party. No direct consumer complaints will be handled by Showpony unless specifically approved by Management.
To organise a return, the following procedure should be followed.
- Ensure you have read our returns policy and are happy your return meets our returns requirements. (If you are unsure please telephone our free call number 1800 233 386 (or +61 7 5522 0488) and one of our friendly customer service team members will be able to assist you).
- Select Lodge an online return here below to lodge your return.
- Please add your RA number which is your invoice / order number.
- Ensure item(s) are in original packaging and suitable for resale.
- Returns are to be sent back to Showpony Head Office at the customer’s expense (unless proven faulty). The address is Showpony, PO Box 2407 Burleigh BC QLD 4220.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, Customer Service will assess the product, and notify the customer of the outcome within 7 business days.
- Any replacements (subject to available stock) or refunds will be processed by our Customer Service team within 14 business days of receipt of the return.
- Please note any returns that don’t meet our returns terms will be sent back to you. You will charged for the return freight.
- Showpony will not be held liable for items which may go missing in the post during transit. For that reason, we highly recommend sending your parcel via Registered Post, and able to be tracked at all times.
- If you have any kind of QUALITY concern, please call Showpony Head Office for assistance on our free call number 1800 233 386 or +61 7 5522 0488 and one of our friendly customer service team members will be able to assist you.
We request that any queries regarding incorrect orders or missing stock be reported to our Customer Service Department via free call [1800 233 386 in Australia or +61 7 5522 0488)] immediately and within 7 working days of stock being received. This will enable us to fulfill your original order and allow us to correct your invoice and account promptly and correctly. Hair will not be accepted if it is not returned in original packaging and in original condition.
REPLACEMENT OR CREDIT
For all warranty claims approved by Showpony, we will replace the product with the exact style and colour match as originally ordered. Customers will receive a credit or refund for the original cost if replacement is not commercially possible. A credit, refund or a replacement preference needs to be specified when completing the RA form and will be at Showpony’s discretion (subject to applicable law).
REPLACEMENTS NOT SUBJECT TO GUARANTEE CLAIMS
Any requests for a replacement or colour swap that is not the subject of a guarantee claim, will incur a 10% handling fee of the total value.
If the terms of this returns policy are inconsistent with the laws of the country of purchase of Showpony products, then those laws prevail over these terms to the extent of such inconsistency.
Weft hair extensions/ Mini Micro Bead hair extensions are only recommended for use on clients with medium to thick hair.
Tape hair extensions are recommended for all hair types – fine, medium and thick. Please note that customers with thick hair may require more than the recommended number of packets, to achieve the desired result.
Showpony’s Hair Care range is especially formulated for use on all hair extensions produced by Showpony. Do not use shampoo or products containing Argan or Moroccan oils, protein, citrus, high alcohol content, Keratin treatments or lauryl sulphate. This includes any medicated or toning shampoos and fake tanning products. Using these products may cause tape slippage and/or discolouration to your extensions and may void your warranty.